The MM in South London

lindylou

So what are your thoughts on this? Don't pretend you haven't seen it on MSM. All left wing BLM supporters on here need to hang your heads in shame. You have actively encouraged this. You might live in East Dulwich or Dulwich Village but now this is getting nearer and nearer. You soon will not be safe in this little bubble that you call Utopia. I was born and bred here, I remember the Brixton riots. Stay safe.

10 years ago we actually had something to be frightened of. Now it's just teenagers looking for the trendiest place to hang out and screaming a lot.

I remember some really nasty crimes when I first moved here - a nasty murder of some French students in New Cross for instance and the mistaken identity stabbing of somebody in London Bridge. Possibly the scariest one recently for me was the one in Greenwich for a Rolex.

Perhaps they scare me because they are the few that could have been me.

JohnL Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> 10 years ago we actually had something to be

> frightened of. Now it's just teenagers looking

> for the trendiest place to hang out and screaming

> a lot.

I read the link you you have now edited away. BLM would do well to intervene/heal the murders that are happening in their community like the ones in the article (reposted below) as a starting point. Then perhaps Police will settle down a bit on the stop and search.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/02/murder-camberwell-south-london-neighbourhood-affluence-deprivation/

alice Wrote:

> The standard wrote the police ?thanked the

> marchers?

And even the mail appear to be saying that the worst things that happened were someone wearing a balaclava and someone else telling a police officer to F off

dontbesilly Wrote:

> JohnL Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > 10 years ago we actually had something to be

> > frightened of. Now it's just teenagers looking

> > for the trendiest place to hang out and

> screaming

> > a lot.

>

>

> I read the link you you have now edited away. BLM

> would do well to intervene/heal the murders that

> are happening in their community like the ones in

> the article (reposted below) as a starting point.

> Then perhaps Police will settle down a bit on the

> stop and search.

>

> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/02/murder

> -camberwell-south-london-neighbourhood-affluence-d

> eprivation/

Paywall :)

I don't believe you. You have seen what everyone else has seen. Black Africans on the streets complete with stab vests, balaclavas and looking for recruits. Demanding money from the government for something that happened centuries ago. We only finished our repatriations in 2015. You know and you've seen it.

A BLM march yes. I'm talking about a black terrorist group demanding money from the government for something that happened centuries ago. And their exact words were "or else". They're wearing balaclavas, stab vests and recruiting. Open your bloody eyes.