Urgent! Petition & call to write to MP ahead of today's vote on Internal Markets Bill

IlonaM

Link to petition & write to MP: https://r.ippl.es/mp-international-law/

Please sign the petition and write to your MP 'to stop the government's plans to break international law and pave the way for No Deal Brexit. Tens of thousands of people have supported it so far.

Over the weekend the rebellion in parliament has grown and the government is on the back foot.

Today is the crucial day that the bill will be voted on in parliament.

We need to put as much pressure on MPs today as we can so more of them join the ranks of the rebellion. The government did not expect the level of response there has been on this issue and there is now a possibility they will think again on the plan.

It only takes a minute to email your MP using our new tool ? do it right now ahead of the vote:

https://r.ippl.es/mp-international-law/'

"But Mr Redwood highlighted a proposition in the Protocol that stated: ?Nothing in this Protocol prevents the UK from having unfettered market access for goods moving from Northern Ireland to the rest of the UK?s internal market.?"

From the Daily Express

and

Justice Secretary Robert Buckland has also defended the Government's plans to implement the bill.

Mr Buckland affirmed the bill was just an "insurance policy" if solutions to internal trade could not be reached with the EU.

which of course- given the pig-headedness and utter ridiculous attitude of Barnier- will NEVER be reached. Pathetic desperate Remainer stances all round. AND who cares about the UK reputation on the world stage......most of the world stage has a LOT to do to catch up with the UK.

uncleglen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> "But Mr Redwood highlighted a proposition in the

> Protocol that stated: ?Nothing in this Protocol

> prevents the UK from having unfettered market

> access for goods moving from Northern Ireland to

> the rest of the UK?s internal market.?"

> From the Daily Express

>

> and

>

> Justice Secretary Robert Buckland has also

> defended the Government's plans to implement the

> bill.

>

> Mr Buckland affirmed the bill was just an

> "insurance policy" if solutions to internal trade

> could not be reached with the EU.

>

> which of course- given the pig-headedness and

> utter ridiculous attitude of Barnier- will NEVER

> be reached. Pathetic desperate Remainer stances

> all round. AND who cares about the UK reputation

> on the world stage......most of the world stage

> has a LOT to do to catch up with the UK.

so in summary Boris is a liar who can't be trusted to deliver what he promised to the EU, to parliament and to the British people

what "Boris promised the British People. " is entirely up to Boris and wether the birtish people believed him

He has no ability to deliver it

Uk has LEFT the EU precisely because it wante dto be sovereign - it just doesn't like what that means

UK has tried to SCAM a new treaty and EU countries are wise to it. The voters of those EU countries and the ELECTED governments of those countries are square behind Barnier. They all understand teh consequences far better than UK does

Grow up and own the mess you created

uncleglen Wrote:

> Blah blah blah waaah waaah waaah I don?t like democracy and constitutional law or the fact that my hero has f*^%ed up and shown everyone that he didn?t understand the reality of the situation and I think those uppity foreigners should give us good British folk whatever we want because EMPIRE! Whaaaaaagh!

Shhhh, Uncle. The grown-ups are talking. Go and play with your train set.

j.a. Wrote:

> uncleglen Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Blah blah blah waaah waaah waaah I don?t like

> democracy and constitutional law or the fact that

> my hero has f*^%ed up and shown everyone that he

> didn?t understand the reality of the situation and

> I think those uppity foreigners should give us

> good British folk whatever we want because EMPIRE!

> Whaaaaaagh!

>

>

> Shhhh, Uncle. The grown-ups are talking. Go and

> play with your train set.

You might want to listen to some home truths, remaniacs united

uncleglen Wrote:

> j.a. Wrote:

> -----

> > uncleglen Wrote:

> >

>

>

>

> You might want to listen to some home truths,

> remaniacs united

>

>

(TL:DR, there?s a LOT of people who disagree with Homophobe Hoey.)

Ah! Kate Hoey! I mean, why do you make it so easy? Didn?t she vote for the WA? Are you telling me - shock horror! - she didn?t understand it?s implications?! Can?t be! Here?s an actual trade expert pointing out the problem nearly a year ago...

A woman more at home with UKIP than Labour, who told Remain-supporting MP?s in Leave constituencies what they should listen to their voters, but couldn?t square that circle when it came to representing 70% Remain Vauxhall, and jumped before she was pushed when it became apparent she wasn?t going to get re-elected.

She?s a massive homophobe, by the way, amongst other unsavoury attitudes she holds.

Kate Hoey is one of the Irish people who thinks the UK should have primacy over Ireland. She?s just your kind of person! Ah, sweet, you?ve got a crush on someone who just got an unelected position in the House Of Lords because she helped Boris.

Unelected crony?s making laws whom you can?t remove. I could?ve sworn you had a problem with that? Still, when it?s a racist homophobe you like, I guess it?s ok?

Thinking about glen?s comments again

I do wonder what it takes to believe the essential Brexit promises of ?we can have all of the good stuff, on our own terms? without ever wondering why 27 other countries wouldn?t say anything other than ?you do what you like love, here are the rules we all abide by?

And to complain when 27 countries unite and explain just that.

For 4 years

Repeating the same truths over and over

And all Brexiters do is say ?we won!!!!!! Project fear!!!?

And when reality looms on the horizon they have the sheer brass neck to say it?s the other lot being belligerent. And to abuse their fellow countrymen who warned them of these consequences

Because they've spent 40 years blaming the EU and literally have no other playbook.

They've never actually analysed the 'how' of extricating the UK from the EU, focusing only on the emotional idea of it. As people are already tired of me pointing out, there's no single description of Brexit that can command a majority, so they focused on the emotional aspect of it, the blind faith necessary to make such a leap without knowing where we will land exactly.

Everyone sane: ?this is what this means. This is what it always meant. This what we have said all along?

Johnson (or whoever replaces him).: ?I can?t say that. I promised the british people blah blah?

Everyone sane: ?never make promises you can?t keep. You got away with it as long as you only had to deal with English people. Everyone else can see thru right thru you. It?s not our fault your success has been built on lies and gullible marks like uncleglen is it. Now be a grown up. You have several options still open to you to safeguard trade and goodwill. Take one of them?