East Dulwich Forum under attack! (mention on the SE5 Forum)

Bellenden Belle

Ah yes .. Mr Dale. Very witty post it was too

If Hoopers had as many customers as that post had replies then they would be turning people away

Jamie & Viv spend a lot of time in SE22 pubs and we are merely returning the compliment. Plus as Piers has said - they are one of the few pubs in a 2 mile radius to do really good ales

That's great. Cheeky kitten, he bats for both sides...

I can't believe he's giving away our secrets re. the hotel discount.

Still, like all double agents once we know his role we can start feeding disinformation. In fact even the fact that we recognise this should taint the data he offers them... ;-) Ah subterfuge...

Fear not comrades. I have for 2 years now been informing people from places as far a field as Finchley to the North and Croydon to the South that Denmark Hill Station is in fact in East Dulwich. In fact my research tells me that the area was known as Dulwich Hill up until some time in the 18th century. Through my calculated campaign of subtle propaganda I intend to insinuate the idea into the national subconscious until it becomes so prevalent that the powers that be have little choice but to move the boundary line. It is my pleasure and duty to contribute to the cause. Victoire.

After the little sortie into Camberwell perhaps we could have a EDF drink in all the surrounding areas. Nice places in Forest Hill, we could try the Dulwich Wood House, we could head out west and end up in the Dog. Imperialist East Dulwich.

citizen

If we are to take on an expansionist attitude towards neighbouring areas may I suggest that our push into Peckham ends at Choumert Road, allowing us free access to Review and Ptitou without having to deal with the terrible stink that it Pekam Rye Station.;-)

I think its high time that ED had its own standing army and brought in a Lebensraum policy. A pre-emptive strike is really the only option open to us if we're to resist this type of e-bullying.

Meet tonight at the roundabout with your torches and pitchforks - we march on SE5 at midnight.