I'm going out on the lash tonight in ED, will you come and say hi?

krosfyah

Hello one and all!!!!

Tonight (being Friday) i'm going out for a few beverages with a few friends in the THE LANE, the street we all know and love.

If anyone wants to come and say hello and talk about ED, feel free to tap me on the shoulder. I will be dressed in a Selfridges designer tshirt - not sure which one i'll be wearing yet but it will most likely be a brash neon colour, with a large pointless French word printed across the chest, and look incredibly cheap yet have cost more than most 3rd world workers make in a year. My jeans will look like they were made by a blind one armed alcoholic on acid, but actually have been styled by a young almost-unhead-of-but-heard-of-enough-to-be-commanding-silly-money-on-the-cusp-of-blowing-up-but-still-keeping-it-real Japanese clothes designer prodigy, aged 11 but operating at least to a 17 year old designer level, where each thread was individually hand stitched by pygmyies for good luck. There will be rips around the arse cheek area which exposes some flesh - it's a Hoxton thing meets Dulwich, something we refer to as the "Hoxwich Hangout", it's going to be huge. I will be wearing glasses where the sides have stupidly oversized frames, that look like they have been made from a faux wood/oak material but inactuality they HAVE been mottled from real oak trees which were planted by the indigenous people of Norway and imported as part of a sustainable eco-friendly Fair Trade "no more plastic frames" movement that i started in my spare time, working out of home on my Mac which i bought because it won the "Best Computer for Young Urban Designers" award. I haven't fully decided, but i probably have either a shaved head and 2-3 days of stubble growth with a overly long multi colour striped scarf and cashmere sweater draped Ivy League style over the shoulders, or, dreadlocks and a Jamaican flag colour string vest. As the combo of white people and dreadlocks is going to be the next big thing to hit the area, especially after White Stuff opens up, i thought i might "rock the dreads" and get in there before anyone else.

I will also be smoking hemp cigarettes...and i don't mean marijuana because i don't do any drug that costs less than ?40 a gram, i actually mean the cigarette papers that have been imported from French Guyana and they have been made from pressed hemp as it's more sustainable than using paper, apparently.

Anyway, although i figure you won't be able to spot me from the other locals, if you do happen to think you see me standing around chatting (i tend to talk quite loudly, so look for the noise as well as the outfit), just "holla at me" and we can have a "swift half" which is apparently South London street twang for "a beer".

Look forward to seeing some of you later, ta ta!!!!!!

Administrator Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Jah Lush said: Is that OK Admin?

>

> It's fine, you're in the Lounge and I don't really

> come in here much so people can do what they want.

> I just popped in to blag some skins.

Hemp ok?

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Grrrr! You love a wind up don't you Krosfyah. (Is

> that OK Admin?)

Oh GOD! You aren't wearing your Oeuf tshirt out are you, please tell me you aren't! I've just got mine out ready to be french pressed in preparation!!!

I'll be in The Palmerston from 8pm-10pm.

I'm having a poor friend over (from Catford) so I can tell him (in a roundabout way) how much my house has gone-up in value over the last year (even though I think the market is far from 'topping-out')

I'll be the one taking regular trips to the toilet every 15 minutes. See you there!

*Bob* Wrote:

> I'll be in The Palmerston from 8pm-10pm.

> I'm having a poor friend over (from Catford) so I

> can tell him (in a roundabout way) how much my

> house has gone-up in value over the last year

> (even though I think the market is far from

> 'topping-out')

>

> I'll be the one taking regular trips to the toilet

> every 15 minutes. See you there!

Great, i too have a "colostomy bag" ;-)that needs to be frequently emptied ;-);-)

First maggers of Veuve Clicquot is on me!

Are we laughing at ourselves or at a certain type of person that frequents the Lane? I'm finding it hard to differentiate. Hoxwich I like. I'm a bit Hoxwich I think. With baby but still think I'm trendy. Look for interesting design and try to be different. Have expensive house and go on about it too much. Got over drugs a long time ago but did far too much of them in the 90s. Stubble, check.

Celebrate the Hoxwich. We are all a bit Hoxwich I think. We have the boozers but where are our clothes shops? White Stuff won't cut it. Question Air? Fenton Walsh? Where do we Hoxwich types buy our trainers?

Charlie