Word Association (II)

KalamityKel

As muchly requested by others (I apologise to those who find it greatly annoying)...

We have many words that we associate with things in life, the idea of this thread i hope is that one person leaces a word and then the next person associates with that word another word!

Example: I leave the word...

Work

The next message should be associated with work so you would leave something like :

Wages

I am sure you'll soon get the idea!

The first word will be...

Joy

(Admin would you kindly do the honours with the other thread please?)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• In the great scheme of things running a red light is less serious than hand held mobile device or excessive speeding ie beyond that where a speed awareness course is usually the penalty.  Many drivers run red lights, many traffic lights do not have cameras.  It feels like many are either pretending that motorists do not regularly break the law or that it is trivial.
    • Does anyone have a wheelchair, required for an elderly lady?
    • The empty shop that used to be The Dulwich Beer Dispensary on the corner of Lordship Lane and Melford Road has squatters in it. They moved in over the weekend - Sunday I think.
    • Hi all, My partner and I are the new owners of the shop. We have known and admired it for many years, and thought it would be an amazing place for us to live.  It has been left empty and has been neglected for a very long time. So there is a lot of work to be done.  We plan to fully restore the shop front, all original features and fix all the issues the building has. And turn it into our home.  Really excited for it all to begin. : ) If you have any questions please feel free to private message me. thanks   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In