Ian Wright adverts

AnotherPaul

At least Oliver does something and endorses his own products so has a bit of industry about him.

Wright is just Wright, all matey loud and pointless - perfect for advertising sh!te.

There's been a lot of celeb endorsements recently, it's in vogue for supermarkets it seems. I loved/hated Denise Van Outen wandering through a field with a nicked trolley was taking it a little far though. Not a word of 'this is all muddy and the wheels don't work'.

I like him, think he's a nice character. He did this programme last year with a bunch of typical fat lazy kids where he tried to get them motivated to do a bit of sport. He seemed to really care, and was so frustrated both by the kids, and their parents who didn't seem to give a toss.

He is a bit of a wally at times, but a nice fella.

Think I'm right in saying Shaun is his adopted som, not his step son... Not sure though.

Keef, sorry but doing a program about helping overweight kids and then endorsing Kelloggs brilliantly cover all 'if you eat breakfast you'll be great at school' line seems hypocritical to me. That message and his grinning mug feature on coco pops boxes. Nice though coco pops might be, healthy they're not.

I would *love* to see Wrighty, Vorderman and Moyles tied together and chucked in the Thames. Too harsh? Answers to?

Anyone watched GMTV this morning - re: the incident of assault on a traffic warden, by someone with him? He doesn't even bother to get out of his car, until things really get out of hand. His car was parked in a residence bay, without a permit. Shameful behaviour, indeed.