What TV program/Film/DVD did you watch last night?

Bleep

I watched Auf Wiedersehen Pet series one episode two.

Interesting parallels between Brits in the 80s forced to be gastarbeiters in Germany and the Poles working in Britain today.

Great dialogue as well when Neville chastises Oz for being ridiculously nationalistic for a country which can't even provide him with work.

Did a Bob and Terry (The Likely Lads) and managed to avoid all knowledge of the football results so I could enjoy Match Of The Day in a proper fashion. Only thing that upset me was Liverpool equalising in the dying seconds of extra-time against Spurs. Bah!

>>I'm slowly watching on DVD the original series of Heimat<<

I am a big fan of "Heimat", and have all three series on DVD. But the first series was truly magical and stands many repeated viewings...

Last night watched "The Sopranos" on TV - an amazing episode...

Watched

WRC Spain, which I had taped. C'mon Gronholm!!

The Rugby - Felt the cracked a bit with that last push forward.

Louis Theroux - Fascinating, though saddened he had lipo himself.

Got all my ironing done too, and with a new iron.* Good hole for water filling and no "choking" Grip was surprisingly chunky, even for my hand, though steam delivery was faultless. Ongoing test reports if required.

E

* I enjoy ironing, find it very theraputic. "Ironing Enthusuiast" as my nephew terms me...

BBC4, great doc on a chinese school class voting for their class monitor. it was a classic, brilliant fly on the wall doc. the kids were fantastic little politicians with their parents pushing from behind the scenes, but because they're all 8 years old any political duplicity was often followed with tears!

they're repeating it throughout the democracy season and it's on bbc on demand site: highly recommend you try and catch it.

i watched two films "the lives of others" about the stasi in east berlin in the cold war 80s quite an interesting piece,followed by "london to brighton" which is probably one of the most harrowing and uncomfortable british dramas i have ever seen,albeit with a bit of a predictible ending,its still however a very highly recommended film.