Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• My partner is trying to identify this font as he wants to use it (or a very similar style) on a gravestone. I've tried lots of the online 'font identifiers' but no luck so thought maybe someone on here eg a graphic designer might be able to identify it for us. I've included the original photo of the font we like and also a couple of pics where I 'did a Kate' and edited the background out etc.
    • Was told today by TJGP (not a doctor) that if you want a referral, that they can only be done on a Monday and a Thursday.  This means that you can only book a consultation for that purpose on those days.  I sincerely hope this information is incorrect.  Has anyone heard this before?  
    • Back to the nonsense that is going on at the moment.  Rumbles of discontent in the Tory party as many MPs fear annihilation.   No bounce from increasingly desperate measures; the manufactured culture wars in particular 'ending the war on motorists' having virtuyally no impact.  Most wont switch their votes due to LTNs, 20mph and ULEZ, and many who do will go to Reform and split the right wing vote.  I'd love a major party that would make the environment one of its central pledges.  LTNs of course were a Johnson initiative, one of the few things that I agree with him on. The pity is that they wont go now, and will leave scorched earth for Labour to inherit late in the year.  The most pathetic example is the ads encouraging drivers not to hog the middle lane.  One of the least of the frustrations in terms of poor motoring, and not a patch on poor urban driving which kills and seriously injures far more.  Badged as National Highways rather than the 'desperate party'.   www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/new-campaign-targets-middle-lane-hogging-and-tailgating.  What a shame Starmer didn't take a stronger line following Uxbridge.  Well if those people prefer air pollution compared to improving health then stuff them.  Or even better this was a decision for our elected mayor, and stuff Uxbridge, it's hardly a target seat.
    • Does anyone have one they no longer need please?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In