Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I can thoroughly recommend Aria. He came at very short notice to carry out urgent repairs on a leaking pipe, did an excellent job and his was extremely patient and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to turn to him again. 
    • I have had two separate incidents of moped drivers deliberately crashing into our car which I believe is part of a wider insurance scam. From what I can gather, they target female drivers who are alone or with kids in high value vehicles (of which I was one). On both occasions for me this involved a moped driver signalling to me to cross a junction and when I pulled away driving deliberately and at speed into the car. Then Jumping up and immediately taking photographs and videos of the car. I’m expecting a bogus insurance claim to follow. i’m posting this in part for awareness and also out of interest to see if it’s happening to other people. One of my friends has also been targeted in a similar way.   If this does happen, please report it to the police and your insurance company. Unfortunately, the police haven’t pursued, my cases and to be honest it doesn’t matter as no one was hurt and there was minimal damage, but this is dangerous practice and the more people that report it the more likely it is the action will be taken.   Has anybody witnessed this or had a similar thing happened to them? 
    • Getting married in a month in a 'festival/country' style wedding and looking for old wheelbarrows that people might be throwing away to create a 'ice bucket'/drinks feature! Happy to pick up from the Dulwich/south London area. Ideally looking for free or very very low cost. Would need to pick up before May 11th. Thanks!
    • Hello I have a malm desk for sale see For Sale section. Thanks 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In