Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation

www.facebook.com/dulwichecogardening

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
messageRe: Sex with the manny
Posted by embo71 06 April, 2011 12:15

Ted, I think the only way you will be able to gain an answer to your question is to maybe post a photo of yourself in said uniform, on here, and let the people vote...?
And when divising the questionaire it could be good to have more than just a few options.... as we know things are very rarely just yes or no!

Posted by Huguenot 07 April, 2011 14:07

Muses...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OrBfWtVz_1k/TMeDAd0qq4I/AAAAAAAAAII/T9YC2hELXQI/s200/male_nanny_manny_tshirt-p235154102267706778s564_400.jpg

Note the clarification.

Posted by Ted Max 07 April, 2011 17:05

I see I have a bit to catch up on.

HonaB is taking things a bit far, I feel. I have no time for Spinoza.

Dullified shoots and scores. I can only claim marketing as my cover.

Katie seems to think this is a thread to boast of past satiation. It is nothing of the kind, of course.

Embo finds a way through my armour by appealing to my understandable vanity. As indeed does Dorothy. I will resist, but only just.

Hugeunot reminds me of the T-shirts a zealous manager foisted on my band when we were still working our way up through the club scene. His refusal to take me seriously as a lyricist led to our break up, of course, although Gary and Mark had some later success, I believe, as part of a dance act. If at that time I sought consolation in the arms of my fanbase, I think I could be forgiven.

Posted by Annette Curtain 07 April, 2011 17:14

Is this the "manny" you talk of ?

WARNING:NOT FOR THE FEINT HEARTED

Posted by katie1997 07 April, 2011 17:22

Ted, I can assure you I have never been a deckchair attendant in Eastbourne. Now stop delaying and lets see the uniform pics please. We're here to help with your career transition.

PS Nette, you're a very naughty girl big grin

Posted by *Bob* 07 April, 2011 17:26

I've seen some 'before' and 'after' pictures before, but those ones are a bit special.

Posted by Moos 07 April, 2011 22:53

*speechless*

Posted by ££££ 08 April, 2011 11:01

When you said "nights off" did you mean "tights off" Ted? This clarification is quite important before I can answer honestly.

Posted by HonaloochieB 08 April, 2011 11:51

That suprises me about you Ted - there was me thinking you'd be all over Spinoza.

Not that I know the fellow from a cat's bum hole myself but evry time old Reggie Jeeves used to infest the Junior Gannymede with his presence, all you get from him was 'Spinoza this' 'Spinoza that' and likely as not Spinoza's Uncle bloody Mauritz.
Honestly a fellow couldn't make a bawdy remark about a lady's maid's embonpoint without Spinoza being brought into the coversation.
My attitude was the hell with Spinoza and the horse he rode into town on, but this didn't deter Reggie, he never missed an opportunity to pontificate on the subject.

The last straw came when he organised the collection for my birthday and got me a copy of Ethica Ordine Geometrico Demonstrata instead of the banjolele lessons I had strongly hinted would be my preference. The man was a positive menace.

Small wonder he was unanimously blackballed when his membership came up for renewal.

On yer ruddy bike as I'm sure Spinoza would have put it.

Posted by Huguenot 08 April, 2011 12:45

Spinoza's Uncle was Manuel apparently, Reggie was chancing his arm.

Posted by HonaloochieB 08 April, 2011 13:05

Well isn't that just Reg all over. Always knew he was a bad lot.

Posted by Ted Max 08 April, 2011 13:05

££££, I did mean nights.

But your mention of tights has raised memories of a spell I spent touring the Eastern Seaboard of the USA with Les Hommes Du Ballet Cleveland. All was going well until we hit our Miami booking, at which point the pumps began to fall off things somewhat, resulting in a string of cancelled bookings and broken young men. I think half the corps are still propping up a barre somewhere in South Beach.

I salvaged what I could for the sake of the careers of the younger dancers, and moved on.

Posted by HonaloochieB 08 April, 2011 13:13

Ted Max Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I think half the corps are still propping up a barre somewhere in South Beach.

Although on the bright side one of them settled down, got married and is now a pa de deux.

Posted by HonaloochieB 08 April, 2011 14:02

And another couple went through a civil ceremony, adopted and are now pas de deux.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2011:04:08:14:24:01 by HonaloochieB.

Posted by MrBen 10 April, 2011 07:43

Ted,

Life is simply too brief and I commend you in thinking to follow your natural passion for children......

But listen again. Sounds kind of creepy, no?

The natural suspicions harboured towards a man playing a traditionally female role are one of many hurdles you'll have to counter and as such I wish to impart some business advice to get you off the ground...

Branding. A vulgar concept in these parts but necessary. You must be confident in your proposition but avoid unseemly innuendo. Make the mistake of the local handyman who has flirtatiously likened himself to Fleming's Bond and you will almost certainly be asked to tighten more than a mother's hinge.

Names to avoid would include such alliterations as: Manny 'Nuff, Max(imum) Manny and All Manny.

Second, know your market. I have glimpsed the Village and confirm it to be fertile territory but be shrewd with your targets (...a Canny Manny?). The old money will treat your commercially motivated attempts at role reversal with disdain. Aim for the newly moneyed liberals, and from personal experience, I should avoid the local yoga class.

Good luck.

Posted by Captain Scarlet 14 April, 2011 19:09

Lol.
Why not set up a adult contact night on the Forum? any lonely people feeling a bit fruity
post on the forum you want to meet for some slap n tickle.

Posted by HonaloochieB 15 April, 2011 09:04

Mmmmm, fruity slap 'n' tickle.

Posted by NowNo 20 April, 2011 08:57

Ted Max Wrote:
> I feel this is a look I might want to avoid. To me
> it just reeks of a sort of seedy sexual
> availability. With a pony tail.
>
> So I was thinking some sort of a uniform might be
> a good idea.

Do you think there's any truth at all about this agency ?

I think Tomorrow, May , or June will be fine to find out more.

Posted by adam85 23 April, 2011 13:00

Greetings all. First time poster. Stumbled across this forum the other day. I must say, there is certainly an abundance of hotties in the area. If anyones up for some easter fun, pm me and I'll send a pic, women only please.

Adam

Posted by Huguenot 23 April, 2011 13:06

*Washes hands*

Posted by Annette Curtain 23 April, 2011 14:13

adam85 Wrote:
> Greetings all. First time poster. Stumbled across
> this forum the other day. I must say, there is
> certainly an abundance of hotties in the area. If
> anyones up for some easter fun, pm me and I'll
> send a pic, women only please.
>
> Adam

Hellooooooooo Adam

You sound quite the "hottie" too

Nettewinking smiley

Posted by adam85 24 April, 2011 10:15

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2011:05:02:10:48:22 by adam85.

Posted by malumbu September 29, 10:12PM

This may be an appropriate look, carry on....

[www.google.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum