The EDF Band

Keef

As we now have our very own music room, and lots of music fans, lets start up the EDF Band......

Line up could include

Huguenot on the 80's symph and backing vocals.

Mockney Piers on Spanish Guitar

Crystal on the triangle!

Dulwichmum, I was going to go for lead vocals, but perhaps the harpsichord???

Shambles I see you playing bass.....

Snorky can add some "rhyming".. Word.

CRAZYNURSE can do some thrash metal style angry shouting.

I shall play the guitar B)

Andrew Black can be official photographer.

Maybe we could be called the BatDogs, then we'd have a ready made mascot!

Anyone is welcome to join the band, just let us know what your role will be.......... >:D<

All sounds grand!

We need a drummer, as Crystal's triangle will be drowned out at this rate.... Maybe we should give him some timpani, in keeping with the new classical direction we seem to be taking :-S

I can drum, or do 2nd guitar or play bass, although i feel some oration from the joy of sex may suit the mood of the music - track twelve could be named 'the missionary kazoo' (see the quiet room for joy of sex joke context).

am sure one of the EDF computer wizards can do some samples of young max and then re-work it and drop over some drum n bass shit? That is, without grossly misrepresenting his truest musical sense of being and creative output.

You're quite the allrounder! ;-)

Piers not sure the band budget will stretch to the kazoo, will a comb and some tracing paper do? Was going you'd add some Spanish flavour... Wait, I've got it... The Joy of Spanish Sex! Well maybe not :-s

too right keef, sod this for a laugh!

*stands on desk*

*throws laptop out of window, lands on boss's car* HA HA HA hA - you can't control me! I'm a wildfire of pentatonic creativity!

*phones up clients, tells them to do their own work for a change, 'coz i'm living the dream and going on tour! - I may end up dead but the music never dies man!!!!!

*realises was actually working on own laptop today, and mp3 player was plugged in via usb, and i'm working from home, and that's Mrs 'Likes Dinners' car outside, and now the cats are giving me some rather strange looks...*

I think that we will have a highly individual sound, and are bound to be imminantly snapped up by some agent or another! I hope the fame does not go to Ana's (au pair) head, and encourage her to leave my employ. Max is so young for such fame, but hey, he would cope I am sure.