BLISS - the premature baby charity

cp23

Hello ED foumites,

I am an ED resident and a supporter of BLISS, the premature baby charity. I thought I would let everyone know that today the Royal Bank of Scotland has announced BLISS as one of ten shortlisted children's charities in the Daily Mail, all in with a chance of winning ?100,000. This is where we really need your help. Please cast your vote for BLISS to help us win this staggering sum of money.

It's really simple to make a difference. You can cast an online vote by emailing here: [email protected] (limited to one per email address) or you can call 0905 197 0054 (calls are unlimited but cost 30p per minute from a BT landline, other networks may vary). Your votes must be received by 11.59pm Sunday 16 December. For further information you can also visit our website at www.bliss.org.uk.

BLISS is the national charity working for sick and premature babies, their families and the health professionals that help to care for them. We really need your help today to ensure they receive the support they need.

Many many thanks.