Is it possible...

shambles

well...i think i fell head over heels near the fresh pasta shelves - but didn't know what to say...we made eye contact and we did pay at the same time at an aisle next to each other and then...i went to the car park and that was it! i'll probably never ever see him again :'(

must go to work...see you tonight

Right, next time you see him (keep the faith) remember that he would more than likely love for you to say something, as, believe it not, blokes are usually worse at making the first move than ladies!!!!

Blokes who have no fear of the first move are usually slimey gits who want a quick way in to knickers and not a lot more!!!

Sorry if that's a harsh generalisation, but based on the people I know, I think it's pretty fair.

It's okay Polly, I have Mrs Keef at home (I don't mean that as in wifey at home) :-S

But in the past I have seen people in the supermarkets and thought I wish I had the guts to say something witty and charming to her. But instead I'd generally walk past with my head down cursing my rubbishness!

no!! that was my daughter!! i know i was young when she was born - final year of uni - but even so!

she was back from school so we were out buying tuck. glad you didn't see my trolley as it was stuffed with crap. so embarrassing! i always get strange looks from people when offloading it at the check out...and she always buggers off to the magazine section to avoid such stares!!

what did you buy?

nice to see you both again too :)