The going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers

????

• 4 weeks later...

???? Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> haven't heard that in years UTD, got the SOS Band

> greatest hits on vinyl (sadly)...before Fatboyslim

> got his ooooh 'I've always loved soul music'

> bulshit paws on it (just be good to you).

I've always look forward to hearing your tunes too, Quids. I love "Groovin' " by the SOS band. Is it on your SOS compilation album?

Fatboy Slim means nothing to me and Black contemporary music had reached the end of its evolutionary cycle from 1989 onwards. Music these days are far too commercial, void of musical creativity.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• It's a very nasty thing to do and totally unnecessary.   Think how upset the children would be if they knew that and shame on schools who condone it.  Can you look in to it and see how it can be stopped?
    • Apparently this company has been doing this for years and the schools pay £30 per egg , it's to teach the children how ducklings and chicks are born , personally I'm disgusted that schools would do that on the first place and disgusted with the company that does this , wondering if they do this with any other animals aswell
    • Very well done! I hope they have a lovely life.  What a terrible thing to do, have you told the rspca? 🦆
    • Do you think cyclists running red lights or cycling on pavements is just fine then? A red light is the occasion when a pedestrian may be more likely to cross a busy road. Because there are significant penalties for car drivers, the vast majority of drivers do stop at a red light; I rarely see cyclists stop. As I said before, the other day a I witnessed a Lime bike shoot through a red light at speed and nearly take out a child. Had the bike connected, that would have been a nasty injury.  As Rockets has pointed out, there clearly is an issue with this as City of London Police are cracking down on cyclists.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In