Forum Sponsors

www.no-flies.co.uk

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

http://www.elwyns.com/

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 25
messageRe: The going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers
Posted by Jah Lush 13 January, 2017 13:07

Friday 13th.

messageRe: The going home for the weekend song thread...come on you groovey foookers
Posted by Jah Lush 13 January, 2017 14:19

Posted by red devil 16 January, 2017 15:36

As it's Blue Monday...

Posted by Jah Lush 16 January, 2017 16:50

Fair enough. Blue Monday it is.

Posted by red devil 16 January, 2017 17:04

Trump's inauguration this Friday, need to dig out some suitable grooves...

Posted by Jah Lush 20 January, 2017 09:22

One for Trump's inauguration.

Posted by red devil 20 January, 2017 12:12

In spite of Trumpy...

Posted by ££££ 20 January, 2017 12:30

Like!! Big tune from my youth...

Posted by rendelharris 20 January, 2017 13:24

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:01:20:13:25:49 by rendelharris.

Posted by red devil 20 January, 2017 13:59

Rendel, if you want the video to appear directly in the thread you just have to click on the 'Share' link below the video, then click on the 'Embed' link, and then copy the highlighted url and paste it directly into the EDF comment box...

Posted by Jeremy 20 January, 2017 14:13

Seems apt for Trump's inauguration (as well as what's happening over here with May and Brexit)

Posted by maxxi 20 January, 2017 14:25

If he really wants it at his inauguration...

Posted by red devil 20 January, 2017 14:27

Thought you would've gone for this J...

Posted by rendelharris 20 January, 2017 14:40

red devil Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rendel, if you want the video to appear directly
> in the thread you just have to click on the
> 'Share' link below the video, then click on the
> 'Embed' link, and then copy the highlighted url
> and paste it directly into the EDF comment box...

Cheers - Jeremy's posted it for me now anyway!

Posted by Jeremy 20 January, 2017 16:10

rendelharris Wrote:
> Cheers - Jeremy's posted it for me now anyway!

You posted Our Lips Are Sealed, I posted Lunatics!

red devil Wrote:
> Thought you would've gone for this J...

Hmmm... it IS a catchy tune, but I never really bought their transition from bubblegum punk-pop to pseudo-socially conscious stadium rock. It all seemed a bit stale and contrived. And they starting wearing eyeliner!! Not ashamed to admit I was a fan of the first few albums though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:01:20:16:11:25 by Jeremy.

Posted by Jah Lush 20 January, 2017 18:33

Posted by lizbells6 20 January, 2017 18:57

Posted by rendelharris 20 January, 2017 18:58

Jeremy Wrote:
> rendelharris Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Cheers - Jeremy's posted it for me now anyway!
>
> You posted Our Lips Are Sealed, I posted
> Lunatics!

Whoops thought I'd got the url for Lunatics, double snafu.

Posted by red devil 20 January, 2017 19:07

I thought Rendel's choice was a reference to the Russkis and P*ssgate...smiling smiley

Posted by rendelharris 20 January, 2017 19:15

Ah, now that's what I should have claimed!

Posted by malumbu 21 January, 2017 10:32

Ah, I'm so Bored with the USA, that changed so much for me almost 40 years ago. So disappointed when Mick Jones said that it started of with "I'm so bored of you" (ie a partner, until someone suggested that USA sounded better). Three years later and the Clash were certainly not bored of the USA (and no criticism as their music peaked at that point). I digress, here is my song for Nigel Farage (and I suppose Trump).

Hope my posting of the link works

Posted by malumbu 21 January, 2017 10:32

Wow, it does work,thanks all.

Posted by malumbu 22 January, 2017 10:23

I'm on a roll now - again back to gallows humour

OK a differnt president

Posted by red devil 27 January, 2017 12:52

Guilty feet have got no rhythm...

Posted by rendelharris 27 January, 2017 13:41

Great cover by Australian legend Paul Kelly, seems appropriate for Mexico at the moment...

Posted by Jah Lush 27 January, 2017 14:41

Posted by red devil 03 February, 2017 10:16

Blue sky day...

Posted by Jah Lush 03 February, 2017 11:03

Posted by red devil 03 February, 2017 18:10

Go back Jack...

Posted by red devil 10 February, 2017 18:52

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 25

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum