Next Forum Meet-Up sometime in April

CrystalClear

Well, it sounds like we're meeting in the CPT, I guess we just need to figure out when. I was thinking the 4th or 11 of April, but there's football on both nights, so possibly not a good time (though on the 11th it's Liverpool playing - they don't tend to attract very big crowds). How about the 3rd or the 10th - I imagine a lot of people will be busy over the bank holiday weekend. Any takers/suggestions?

Liverpool get bigger crowds than the Saints... Just thought I'd point that out!

Would also like to point out to everyone that they're both week nights, and I happen to know that Crystal has leave on those days, so won't have to deal with a hangover at work the following day!!!! ;-)

I don't mind when though...

What about one person queues at William Rose to buy the beef, another at SMBS to buy the veg, another chooses wine at Green & Blue, copy of the Observer from Budgeons and then we all trot off to whoever's got the nicest and biggest house ... maybe Snorky's?

Err.. are we meeting up in the CPT, am getting confused. Could always go for a curry as we have so much choice on LL? Maybe Surma would give us a discount as we voted them the best...

Sunday lunch also sounds good though not sure where - needs to have a veggie option of course!

Yes Crystal also has a bad head...

I would like to point out to everyone that I met these 2 stop outs at about 6pm for a quick drink, then I went home just after 7...... What time did you say you left Crystal.... half 12 was it?!?!?!? :-S

You'd never get me doing anything like that! Well not when Mrs Keef is making pizza, and Ideal is on telly anyway ;-)

About 10 days; or

There is a little known Christian sect in a small corner of Ethiopia that believes that Easter Sunday is actually TODAY!!

Given your move from the Papists to the Prodies, I suspect that a further shift of theological perspective would make little difference in the eyes of the Lord (or your Mother) and you would be able to seek comfort in the arms of Messrs Gordons and Schweppes.

I have come this far alcohol free - so I must try to complete this whole Lent thing, even though it is killing me!

I keep putting comments on other threads, and then finding that other peoples comments seem to slot in above mine, and my comment is left in obscurity, not relating to anything else and appears random... unless that is just a sign of detoxing and my mind is starting to play tricks on me?

Darling Batdog,

Your offers are extremely tantalising, but I would never forgive myself if I went to meet you for a 'full detox' as you suggest. Although James would not even notice (the rugby season is currently in full swing), Fr O'Connor would spot the spring in my step immediately. He would surely expose my misdemeanor to the entire community and have me tarred and feathered and then run out of town!

I mean Mr Batdog, in these heels? You really would not wish that on anyone.

Have you seen the film 'Ryans daughter?' The Irish are barbarians - although slightly more cultured than the French (toilet paper of better quality).

DM

Morning DM

Easter Sunday is on the 8th so you're nearly there! Likewise Kathryn.

CC and co. I forgot about a prearranged event I have on the 12th (not that I think the night out should be arranged around my diary; just thought I should say. Friday 13 is still good, or Sat 14th if others prefer.

PD