GONE: Immaculate three double bedroom house with south facing garden on Whateley Road, SE22

moglees

Immaculate and recently renovated three double bedroom house available for rent from the beginning of June on Whateley Road, SE22. Open plan living downstairs with a south facing garden. We are emigrating and want to leave the house in good hands for a long term let. The house will be unfurnished and is a stones throw (3 minutes walk max) from the wonderful Lordship Lane, including William Rose Butchers, Moxons Fishmongers, Franklins Farm Shop and, as of this week.... East Dulwich Picture House! The monthly rent will be ?2,700. PM me with your email if you would like to see some images.

Many thanks for your interest.

Hi there,

We are moving to London from Brooklyn, NY, in the summer and are looking to move to East Dulwich. Your house looks like just what we are looking for.

It's me, my husband, our two girls (ages 3 and 7) and our cat (whose claws we trim weekly). We've been told we need to rent a place in June so that we can get our daughters into state schools before the end of the school year.

My husband and I will be in London on May 21st and 22nd and would love to see your place. If you could send pictures, that would be fantastic.

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Many thanks,

Alexandra Farkas

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There are genuine risks for engineers working on cell towers, I believe, but the microwave effects attenuate very swiftly with distance meaning that those consumers, and residents, served by the towers are effectively risk free. The worst impact is aesthetic rather than medical, and the communications and computing etc. benefits offered by 5G tend to mitigate these for most people who have and use mobile telephony. Considering what else is out there in our built environment I personally don't think aesthetic objections trump the utility of better communications infrastructure. 
    • I think the concern is the mast being so close to a school as well?
    • There is a planning application to put a mobile phone mast at the top of Dog Kennel Hill.  Residents of Camberwell Grove and their friends in the Camberwell Society are fighting it - defacing their nice conservation area with ugly laminated posters!  They do not benefit from it as reception is fine on their side of the hill. https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=S9IKT2KBN1200 I do not think there are any health hazards from being near phone masts (or at least they are negligible relative to everyday risks we all face).  Anyway, here is what the NHS has to say about them: https://111.wales.nhs.uk/encyclopaedia/m/article/mobilephonesafety/#Risks I imagine this will spark some lively debate!        
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In