Design Professional (Couple) Looking to Rent in East Dulwich Area

nicolelouise

Hi there.

We are a professional couple working in the Design industry looking to rent a one/two bedroom flat in Dulwich and it's surrounding areas (Herne Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead etc).

Looking for a place with good standard of decor - garden would be nice.

Would consider a short term rental.

Have just moved back after working overseas and can move in right away (currently staying with family).

Please let me know if you have anything that fits the bill - we'd really appreciate the opportunity to view your property.

You can text me on 07762 278753.

Thanks,

Nichola

Hi Nichola, we have a 1 bed flat on Wood Vale SE23 available from 1st August: purpose built on 3rd (top) floor: Double bedroom, living room with small balcony, fitted kitchen, bathroom, private off street parking. The flat is double aspect with lots of natural light, overlooking Horniman Museum nature trail. Close to shops (10 mins walk to Forest Hill Station) PM if you'd like more info or to view...

White goods, carpets and curtains included. Recently decorated. Double glazed.

Rent: ?1,100 pcm.

Deposit: 1 months rent

Credit and reference check required which costs ?35 (non-refundable)

Sorry no pets

Hi Nichola I have a 1 bed victorisn conversion flat with small garden/outside space on Matham Grove - ?1300 pcm - can send you pictures?

Current tenant wants to move quickly due to personal reasons so could be available asap

Regards

Dawn

Archived