Double Room in Lovely Garden Victorian Home

KatieHolland85

Lordship lane is but 3 mins away - Welcome to our beautiful Victorian home.

Room 1 - Double Room 712pcm plus bills - Available from August 5th.

Bills per month are ?110. 52 per room, which includes premium cable, sky movies, high speed internet, cleaner, gardener, council tax, gas, electric and water.

I (Sitara) am American I work in Canary Wharf in finance the other roommate is Scottish in Real Estate. We love to cook and travel in our free time enjoy sunbathing in the garden on the rare sunny days. We have a handsome Boston terrier named Bosco, who is lazy but super friendly. He usually keeps to himself and sleeps all day in his bed. It is important for us that you can appreciate having a small dog in the house, he will never venture into your room unless he was invited, and he is very clean!

About you: We are looking for someone who can pay their bills on time, working professional is preferred but not required, has a life but also likes to be social with their roommates at times. We love to have more cooks in the house to share some recipes! We love our home to be a home and have had amazing room mates whom have always stayed A year and fallen in love with the house.

The bedroom is furnished with a bed, wardrobe, dresser and night stand. If you have a bed and would like to bring it or other furnishings please let us know as we have space and are flexible with furnishings!

Please PM me please.

Archived