2 fabulous double rooms available in lovely home

rusher

THE HOUSE

A gorgeous 3 bedroomed period house right on Lordship Lane, close to all of the action in East Dulwich. A Picture House cinema and an endless choice of fabulous pubs and restaurants? what more can you want?

We have a cute little decked garden complete with bbq. Plus all the usual kitchen, livingroom, another livingroom (I know, right?) dining area and bathroom.

YOUR ROOM

There are 2 double rooms up for grabs and they are both unfurnished.

One is a small double, with a wardrobe for you to use. There?s also a large bookcase outside your room that you can make use of and feel free to bring any bits with you.

The second is a large double bedroom, with built in wardrobes and a nice feature fireplace. There is some bookcase/shelving that will remain in the room too.

YOU

Preferably a guy and a girl. Late 20s/early 30s. You?ll be looking for a home rather than just a house. We?ve been a tidy bunch and all done our bit and hopefully you?ll chip in too. Someone easy going and respectful.

Any added skills in pub quizzes, cake baking, spider catching and fixing things would be a bonus.

ME

I am in my late twenties and work Monday to Friday in Central. I?m an easy going gal and sad to see the others go to join couple-dom and the housing ladder. It would be nice to hang out together when we're home, catching up over a glass of wine, but equally I have quite a busy social diary and often out and about.

BORING BIT

Rent one is ?625 per month and room two ?690.

Deposit is one month?s full rent that will need to be paid prior to moving in. Bills are about ?100 per month which covers broadband, TV and all bills.

The Landlords require a reference.

Move in date is the 1st August and hoping to start viewings from Monday 13th July.

Here's a link for pics http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/2-fabulous-double-rooms-available-in-lovely-home-in-ed/1124330713

Archived