r

Veronica484

Hi Veronica!

My name is Irene. I'm really interested in your room, I've been living in Peckham for years, I love the area!

A little bit about me... I'm 28 years old, Spanish, I moved to London 10 years ago.

I work as an art director and copywriter in an ad agency. I'm pretty calm and easy going. I think I'm the sort of house mate that likes hanging out to watch a film, chat and make a Spanish paella but I'm also very independent and like quiet time.

Your place sounds exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for! I'd love to come to see the room and meet you in person :)

Hope you have a lovely day.

Thank you!

Hi Veronica,

My name is Yuri, 31 years old professional working as financial engineer in London. I read your announcement here in the forum and wonder whether you are still looking for a flat-mate?

I am looking for a room starting mid September in the East Dulwich/Peckham area on a long term basis, with someone and in a place I could easily call home.

I have been living and working in London for the past 4 years, very active when it comes to sport but likewise enjoy the quiet and relaxing weekend at home.

My email is yu.perin@gmail@com or you can give me a ring at 07584248817 so we can talk in person and have a touch-base.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yuri

Archived