Double room to let for female professional

voyageurdumonde

Furnished room available in completely renovated flat for

?580 near Honor Oak Park East Dulwich, London

A bright, airy room available in a newly decorated non smoking flat. While the flat is a spacious three bed you need only share it with two other person, the owner and another occupier. I am therefore looking for a tidy, reliable and friendly tenant to enjoy it with me. Someone who lives a busy life but enjoys an occasional night in would be perfect. Someone willing to share the bin rota and keep the place clean.

The flat is furnished, located near parks, the Horniman Museum as well as vibrant shops, restaurants and cafes in Dulwich, Honor Oak and Forest Hill areas. It is in walking distance of Honor Oak station which offers quick access to the city and London Bridge. The bus stop opposite the flat provides regular services to Peckham Rye, Elephant and Castle and Kings Cross.

Varies transport links to reach the property:-

1. Buses: 63, 363, P13 stop at Langton Rise stop

2. Forest Hill train station, then take buses 176, 185 towards Tottenham Court Road or Victoria, get off at Woodvale (3rd stop), take a short walk to the property

3. Honor Oak Park, then take a 10 minutes walk

4. Peckham Rye, then take bus 363 to Langton Rise (6th stop)

As for me, I am a clean and tidy person who does not keep pets. I seek a female tenant with a similar lifestyle. The monthly rent includes council tax and wifi with the exception of telephone calls. You can relax and no need to worry about water, electricity and gas bills.

Parking is available free on first come first serve basis & Street parking.

I seek a female professional so unfortunately definitely no male, couples or children.

I require a reference from work, Or previous landlord, please present passport to verify immigration status, a month's deposit (?580) and a month's rent to be paid in advance.

Archived