Wanted: 1-2 bed property to rent in East Dulwich/Peckham Rye/Nunhead between 1 December-3 January

RebeccaH23

Hello

My husband and I will be welcoming our baby into the world soon and we are looking for somewhere for my parents in law to stay while visiting us for a month from overseas between 1 December - 3 January. We would ideally like to find somewhere walking distance to Peckham rye common. Pls get in touch if you can offer a short term rental around these dates.

Many thanks

Rebecca

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rebecca

How exciting your baby is almost coming!!!

Have you had any luck on finding a flat?

My partner and I are leaving the 27th of Nov and will be back the 19th of dec, but we could potentially stay with my in-laws till the 3rd.. Just wondered if you're already sorted..

Bes wishes,

tLisa

Hi Rebecca, how handy. My flat is being let short term while I wait for Brexit to finish and hopefully sell it. I have someone that wants it from beginning of Jan for 3 to 4 months and the current tenant has just left. I have a few people who are interested but your option sounds the best. Please have a look at the webpage I put together here https://339359.wixsite.com/ed-flat

Please call me for a chat if you are interested or please let me know if it's not for you.

Cheers,

Keith

Archived