Looking to buddy up for a flatshare

MariaT

Hi,

I?m looking for someone to buddy up with and rent a 2 bedroom flat with around East Dulwich. I?m a 34 year old professional who enjoys going to the gym, cycling, reading, meeting up with friends and travelling. I?m looking for someone who, like me, respects the other person?s space and privacy but is also pretty chilled and easy to get along with. I get along with pretty much anyone unless they are racist, homophobic, super religious, trump supporters who enjoy gossiping.

Thanks for reading!

Maria

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Marie,

Are you still looking for a room to rent?

"Looking to rent a room in our lovely spacious 2 bedroom flat in Brixton. Ground floor flat with garden. Close to public transport and a 10 min walk into Brixton town. Equally close to Camberwell town.

Looking for someone to rent the 2nd bedroom and join the existing tenant. Flat is furnished including the bedroom, Shared communal area including large kitchen and living space.

Looking for a professional, tidy to live with female (ideally) in 30s who respects the house and each other. (no couples)

Existing tenant has been offered work abroad so is looking to fill the room relatively fast. "

Let me know if this might work for you... Please give me a text if you would like to view it.

Cheers,

Gemma

• 2 weeks later...

Archived