wanted short term let 2+ bedroom home

TimothyOwl

Hello EDF,

My partner and I and our two boys (aged 7 & 4) are looking for a place to live on a short term basis. We're in the gap between selling our home and buying a new one. Ideally this let would start 8/9 December and last for two plus months. Our boys go to Ivydale School so we're hoping to stay relatively close by to there. We are adaptable and can cope with the home being furnished or unfurnished, with/without pets, car parking etc.

It would be amazing to hear from you with any ideas!

Thank you

Hi

We have this to let. You can walk to Ivydale but it might be too long a let for you.

THanks

Sally

SHORT TERM LET: Lovely 2 bedroom house in Nunhead

Two bedroom Victorian terraced house in Telegraph Hill, New Cross Gate available for a four month rent from January. It has 2 large bedrooms and a big garden. The nearest stations are New Cross Gate & Brockley (ginger line & overground) and Nunhead (overground direct to Farringdon).

It's available from 30 December to 19 April 2019 at ?375 per week incl most bills. The let needs to be for the whole period.

Hi,

We have a four-bed fully furnished home very close to Ivydale which will be available for three months Feb-May. I know it doesn't exactly fit your timescale but still may be helpful. Rent negotiable and bills included.

Kate

Archived