Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
www.inshutters.co.uk

Pippa's Guardians

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageCouple seeking short let January to March
Posted by LiveForLife 26 November, 2018 12:01

We're having work done on our house and need somewhere to stay short term. We're looking for a small flat or a loft room and ensuite. Phone 07952 221 957.

messageRe: Couple seeking short let January to March
Posted by LucySpringall January 14, 12:30PM

I have a lovely 2 double bedroom, 2 reception room cottage with a garden in Herne Hill which is available for a short term let period of 1-4 months depending on requirements. The house is bright and decorated to a high standard throughout. It is currently part furnished with high quality furniture but I can be flexible on this if you would prefer to use your own. The cottage is located in this secluded residential position 2 minutes walk from Brockwell Park

I am offering a short let as my current tenants are moving out on 27th January and the house has just gone under offer.

Rent: 1600 per month.

Available from 28th January.

DM me if you would like more info. There are some photo's and details currently on Rightmove as it's listed for sale (search for sale SE24 9DN and tick the under offer box).

Posted by LiveForLife January 15, 09:43AM

Hi Lucy,

many thanks for your message - we have found somewhere - we needed it from the beginning of Jan and have moved in already. Shame because your place sounds perfect! I will remove the post. Thanks again.

Best wishes,

Louise

Posted by LucySpringall January 15, 07:18PM

No worries Louise. Glad you found somewhere!

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum