Forum Sponsors

Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers
xxxx
All Round Renovation

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageHouse Swap Wanted; June/July our California Wine Country house for your 2/3 be flat
Posted by Jessie6564 27 December, 2018 20:21

Former ED residents looking for a 2/3 week house swap for our family.
We are located in Paso Robles, California. Paso Robles is smack in the middle between LA and SF and accessible from either airport. Its about 20 min north of San Luis Obispo and 20 minutes from the coast. Gorgeous and touristy area. Access to Big Sur, Hearst Castle, and so many lovely little beach towns. The area is known for its vineyards and wine tasting, as well as a gorgeous little downtown with excellent shopping and restaurants. Gorgeous wildlife, hiking, biking, horse riding, etc.
Wed need at least a 2 bedroom (ideally 3 bedroom) flat. We have 3 children, ages 5, 3 and 6 months. We have local references and are clean and respectful tenants. Cat friendly too!
Ideal dates 2-3 weeks between but flexible.
June 10-July 10
Here is our place:
[abnb.me]

messageRe: House Swap Wanted; June/July our California Wine Country house for your 2/3 be flat
Posted by PeckhamRose 28 December, 2018 19:37

Whilst I can not take this up, I would like to reiterate the beauty of the area, having ridden and driven extensively around Pacific Coast Highway and inland, having relatives in LA and also further north.

Whoever can take this up, you're in for a treat.

--------------------
Humanist Funeral Celebrant

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum