Forum Sponsors

Glazer Delmar
xxxx
http://avalonkitchens.co.uk/

007Handyman

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageTO LET :LOVELY 2 BED FURNISHED GARDEN FLAT FROM 10TH MARCH SHORT TERM LET INC BILLS Forest Hill
Posted by Catherine L January 09, 03:57PM

Hi I have the following available from 10th March.

My home: 2 bed garden flat with own front door, Good beds: one king and one double, Nicely furnished, with private garden and large shared garden, free parking on quiet road, 8 mins walk to Forest Hill station, 2 mins to Forest Hill Pools, with bills included accept gas/electric determined by your use and via metre readings. Open to discussion.

1700 plus gas/electric aprox 90 a month (Inc: Sky TV/Internet/ water/ TV Licence/ Council Tax/ Gardener)
6 week deposit required which goes into the government deposit scheme
References required
Months rent upfront

We have gardener that comes for both gardens monthly and I part manage the building of four flats and know all the tenants and owners. All lovely and quiet. It is my home, I am having a break out of London. So I am after professional, non smoking, couple or friends that want to share, and respectful tenants.

Please do let me know if interested?

Thank you
Catherine

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit was january 27, 04:47pm by Catherine L.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum