Now sorted :) 2-bed garden flat wanted by your friendly local beer shop owners

jenf

Thanks to all who got in touch, we've now found somewhere :)

After six happy years in our current SE15 house, we've received the rather devastating news that our landlord needs to sell up. We are keen to find a 2 bedroom flat with a garden within walking distance of our East Dulwich Road shop, Hop Burns & Black, ideally with a monthly rent of up to ?1750, for a long term let.

We have excellent references and are very responsible tenants, not to mention keen gardeners - we'd love the opportunity to transform an unloved garden, or tend to a loved garden. In addition to my partner and myself, we have a delightful, clean and very well behaved cat (no carpet or furniture scratching, no shedding etc). As former landlords ourselves in NZ, we are especially considerate. Our new landlord will also, of course, receive a handsome discount for beer/wine/hot sauce at our shop!

We have a few months up our sleeves until the sale but we would prefer to find somewhere sooner rather than later to avoid any last-minute panic. We'd love to hear about any opportunities - please send me a private message and I'll respond ASAP.

Cheers, Jen :)

Archived