Young Family looking for 3 bed in SE22 + surroundings

PeterCampbell

Hi everyone, please get in touch if you think you can help or feel free to pass on my details to someone you know that may be able to assist!

My wife and I along with our 2 children are in search of a new property having just been given the wonderful news that our Landlord wishes to sell the house we currently live in. It's a 2 bedroom in SE15 that we love dearly but is getting a little crowded we'd prefer to be closer to Dulwich area since I work in Forest Hill and our eldest attends St Francesca Cabrini just up from Peckham Rye park.

We'd love a place within the East Dulwich vicinity though are happy to venture a little farther out. We'd need at least 3 bedrooms and would love a garden. Ideally we'd really like to find a house [not a flat] that we can make into a home and commit to staying in for a longer period of time.

Please get in touch if you know of any available properties that may suit us, would be happy to chat to anyone who may be able to help over the phone on 07719616666

Many thanks!

:)

• 1 month later...

Hi Peter,

We have a 3 bedroom mid-terraced house with garden and private garage. Location is near Dulwich library / lordship lane in East Dulwich. We are seeking a rent of GBP2200/month. The property has close proximity to public transport and very modern. Please send me an email if you are interested. Thanks. Raj

Archived