Fancy doing a nice house swap in Dec in sunny Sydney ?

vanthorne

Hi we used to live in ED for many years and was an active member of EDF. We now live in Australia, but are coming ?home? this Dec to ED. Would you like to swap our 3 bed sandstone double brick house in leafy Wahroonga (situated on the north shore train line 40mins from the city) for your 3 bed place in Dulwich?

Our house is available from 6th Dec thru to 27th Dec 2019.

I tried to post a few pics of the house and garden ( it?s a large garden with gum trees and lots of kookaburra and rosellas and a few possums and bush turkeys ...all wild). We also have a couple of cats..need to think about what do with them..

Anyway if you think you may be interested in a trip down under and enjoy some warmth in the lead up to Xmas and a proper Aussie style Xmas this year and you have a nice house to swap then do get in touch. We have 2 girls ..so all the toys and books to suit children aged 5-13.

Thanks for reading. Look forward to reading your PM?s and I will try to figure out how to condense my picture sizes so I can post something of my place too. (We just had our kitchen renovated ..stone bench, white cupboards,smeg appliances and plans to do bathroom too..so it?s a nice place)

Archived