Forum Sponsors

www.no-flies.co.uk
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageDouble room to rent in cosy flat North cross road!attachment
Posted by Kirstie Bird March 12, 10:23AM

Hello!

Sadly the time has come for my lovely housemate to move out to live with her boyfriend so i'm on the lookout for someone to come and share the flat with me. Available END OF APRIL

Its a lovely homely cosy flat, in a great location in East Dulwich. Well connected and lots of lovely cafes, shops etc nearby, I basically never want to leave! smiling smiley

I'm looking for someone friendly, easy going, clean, tidy, and respectful to come live with me. I work as a freelance designer, yoga teacher and calligrapher (yes i'm a busy girl!) so sometimes I work during the week and sometimes I work from home.

The room is a lovely double size at the front of the flat, very light! Its unfurnished.

The security deposit is 969 which is six weeks rent. Bills etc I manage so we can split those but thats around 100 a month including internet.

Any questions drop me a message to say hi! And we can arrange viewings.

Thanks!
Kirstie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 12, 10:24am by Kirstie Bird.

Attachments: image5.jpeg (44.8KB)   image3 (1).jpeg (88.6KB)   image2 (2).jpeg (110.2KB)  

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum