Seeking 2 bedroom flat from mid-June - long term

EstherDR

Hi all

We are a professional couple (soon to be three) looking for a minimum 2 bed let in the area from mid-June onwards.

We've been in our current flat for over four years and can provide excellent references. We don't smoke and don't have any pets.

Budget goes up to ?1,800pcm though we could be flexible for an exceptional place.

Please get in touch if you have anything becoming available!

Esther

Hi Esther,

I just added our flat to Gumtree. It is going to be free from 1st of June.

I am relocating and I need to find a replacement, so the first who comes might get my dream home :)

https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/impeccable-2-bedroom-loft-in-the-heart-of-east-dulwich/1337130548

Impeccable 2-bedroom loft in the heart of East Dulwich

Available from 1st of June

The property

The Loft is your dream home in East Dulwich. It's been our home for 3-years and we are leaving it only because we are relocating.

The flat is a conversion. You access the property from the street level and you enter a bright and large living room with open plan kitchen. The living room has enough space for inviting friends over and have lovely dinner cooked in the fully functional kitchen (with oven). The large windows allow plenty of light for the entire day.

On the sides of the living room, there are two corridors that lead to the bedrooms. The master bedroom is large and has enough space for a big wardrobe. The second bedroom is smaller and it can be used either as a second room or a guest room. The bathroom is along one of the two corridors. The bathroom is ventilated and has a bathtub which can be used also as a shower.

The architect did an amazing job in creating plenty of storage space across the entire property so it is easy to keep the place tidy and well organised.

Recent updates include a new electric system and new washing machine.

The property is managed by a very good boutique agency: we always had what we need and very quickly.

The price is 1,400 / month - unfurnished + 6 weeks deposit (to be discussed with the managing agency). OR you can buy out the pieces of furniture from us, the current tenants.

Since we are relocating we are happy to negotiate a price if you want to buy all or some of the pieces of furniture, which had been accurately selected by us combining Ikea gems and design pieces.

This is really a bargain as well as an opportunity to have a home that everyone who comes to visit you will love.

To book a viewing +447376785542 - Virginia

Location and the neighbourhood

East Dulwich is one of the most vibrant areas in London. If you know it already, then you know - and if you don't know, then you should discover it.

The property is right off Lordship Lane, near the beautiful pub The Lordship. In 4 minutes you are in the heart of Lordship Lane where you can have delicious dinners or a break in one of the numerous independent cafes.

If you are up for a party night you can be in Peckham in less than 20 minutes walk or in Brixton with a long-stroll or by bus.

Buses 176 / 185 / 40 connect you to Oxford Street, Victoria and London Bridge. And from the East Dulwich train station, you get to London Bridge in15 minutes.

Hi Ester,

Here's my flat on Gumtree - we're relocating so looking for a long let. Perfect for a growing family - details below + link here https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/lovely-2-double-bedroom-2-bathroom-recently-renovated-garden-flat-in-east-dulwich-peckham/1337800577

Best, Kathryn

Recently renovated to a high standard two bedroom, two bathroom (one en suite) flat to rent in a great location close to Lordship Lane, East Dulwich, Peckham Rye and Dulwich Park.

Two double bedrooms include built in wardrobes for plenty of storage.

Two bathrooms including one en suite shower room with underfloor heating.

Large kitchen diner with 5m bi-fold doors onto private patio and garden.

Large private patio garden includes shed for bike storage.

Large cosy lounge with period features, including fire place, sash windows and .wooden shutters.

Nest central heating, new boiler and includes underfloor heating in kitchen and en suite.

Original wooden floors throughout.

Own front door and shared off street parking (parking on street is free / non-permit).

No monthly service charge.

5 mins walk to shops, bars, restaurants of Lordship Lane.

10 mins walk to shops, bars, restaurants of Peckham Rye, Rye Lane, Bellenden Road etc.

15-20 mins walk to Dulwich Park and Dulwich Village.

Close to East Dulwich, Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill stations with easy access and direct trains to central London including London Bridge, Victoria, Canada Water, Shoreditch, Farringdon, Blackfriars, St Pancras, Elephant and Castle and Clapham Junction.

Frequent night bus stop on Barry Road to and from Oxford Circus.

Deposit: Two months rent

Bills not included

Credit check and references required

Archived