Rent in Pellatt Road - Impeccable 2-bedroom loft in the heart of East Dulwich - available 1st of Jun

Gimma

Hello guys, after 3 amazing years I am leaving East Dulwich. My heart is broke but I hope to find someone who can take over the flat that had been my home.

you can see all pictures here https://www.gumtree.com/p/property-to-rent/impeccable-2-bedroom-loft-in-the-heart-of-east-dulwich/1337130548

The property

The Loft is your dream home in East Dulwich. It's been our home for 3-years and we are leaving it only because we are relocating.

The flat is a conversion. You access the property from the street level and you enter a bright and large living room with open plan kitchen. The living room has enough space for inviting friends over and have lovely dinner cooked in the fully functional kitchen (with oven). The large windows allow plenty of light for the entire day.

On the sides of the living room, there are two corridors that lead to the bedrooms. The master bedroom is large and has enough space for a big wardrobe. The second bedroom is smaller and it can be used either as a second room or a guest room. The bathroom is along one of the two corridors. The bathroom is ventilated and has a bathtub which can be used also as a shower.

The architect did an amazing job in creating plenty of storage space across the entire property so it is easy to keep the place tidy and well organised.

Recent updates include a new electric system and new washing machine.

The property is managed by a very good boutique agency: we always had what we need and very quickly.

The price is 1,400 / month - unfurnished + 6 weeks deposit (to be discussed with the managing agency). OR you can buy out the pieces of furniture from us, the current tenants.

Since we are relocating we are happy to negotiate a price if you want to buy all or some of the pieces of furniture, which had been accurately selected by us combining Ikea gems and design pieces.

This is really a bargain as well as an opportunity to have a home that everyone who comes to visit you will love.

To book a viewing +447376785542 - Virginia

Location and the neighbourhood

East Dulwich is one of the most vibrant areas in London. If you know it already, then you know - and if you don't know, then you should discover it.

The property is right off Lordship Lane, near the beautiful pub The Lordship. In 4 minutes you are in the heart of Lordship Lane where you can have delicious dinners or a break in one of the numerous independent cafes.

If you are up for a party night you can be in Peckham in less than 20 minutes walk or in Brixton with a long-stroll or by bus.

Buses 176 / 185 / 40 connect you to Oxford Street, Victoria and London Bridge. And from the East Dulwich train station, you get to London Bridge in15 minutes.

Archived