One Bed Flat for Sale - East Dulwich/Peckham Rye

Terrella

Hi everyone

>

> My one bed flat is available for sale.

> Beautifully finished one-bed flat on the borders of East Dulwich/Peckham Rye/Honor Oak Park.

Lovely, recently refurbished flat that is very light and airy. It has a good double bedroom, bath with shower over bath, open plan kitchen and lounge with real wood flooring and polished concrete kitchen surfaces. You even have a sneaky view of the Shard from the kitchen window.

There is an off-road parking space out the back and a small communal garden area. The communal area, porch and path will also be undergoing refurbishment in the next month.

I loved living here and still miss the flat (only moved for work) - you are within a very short walk to the locally famous French Cafe, along with all of the lovely eateries on Forest Hill Road, Lordship Lane and Peckham Rye and only a 10 minute walk to Peckham Rye park. Hillcourt Road itself is quiet, full of young families and people who have lived in the area long term - it has a very family feel and is nice neighbourhood to live in.

The flat is a leisurely 10 mins walk to Peckham Rye park and Dunstans Rd bus stop which has very regular buses to Peckham Rye station and onwards into London Bridge and Kings Cross. 20 min walk from Overground (Honor Oak Park)

>

> I'm looking to see if anyone is interested in a private sale on here as a. traditional landlords are overpriced and b. have heard very mixed reviews on online estate agent sites so thought it was worth a go.

Viewings will be on 1/2 June and 15/16 June for those that are interested.

>

Please DM me with any questions and for full set of pictures.

>

> Thanks

>

> Lara

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lara,

I saw your message, I would definitely be interested in hearing more about it.

Are you able to send me more details and price etc?

I am looking to buy a one bed in the area and would be interested to hear more.

Agree completely about estate agents.

Best

Jemma

Archived