Bright and Beautiful Room with own bathroom ?750 a month, Avail June 9th

Claire_G

Looking for a new flat mate for a bright and beautiful flat situated near Goose Green, perfect location and great views! If you are interested please contact [email protected].

THE FLAT:

This is a very spacious 2 bedroom top floor flat in a Victorian terrace house.

The flat has a separate living room and kitchen with high ceilings and sash windows so it has really great sense of space. The many skylights throughout the flat make it a very bright, airy, happy and inviting place to live.

THE ROOM:

The room is 750 a month excluding bills. Gas, electric, water, council tax and TV license come to around 140 on top of that. I can give an exact breakdown before visiting if you would like.

The room is a large double with a king size bed, wardrobe and fire place and a lot of built in storage space. With two large sash windows it has great light all year round. It also has its own separate bathroom.

THE AREA:

The flat is a 2 second walk from Lordship Lane the main high street with loads of of bars, restaurants and grocers. It really has a village feel and everything you will ever need is right on your doorstep. There is also a large Sainsbury's about a 15 minute walk away. The ever up and coming Peckham is only a 15 minute walk away with new bars and restaurants popping up all the time. There are also great train links from Peckham on the overground that go straight into Kings cross, Elephant and Castle, pretty much anywhere. East Dulwich station is 10 mins walk away which takes you into London Bridge in 13 minutes. Also Herne Hill, Brixton and Camberwell are all short bus rides away.

There are also some amazing parks nearby Peckham Rye Park is a 10 min walk and Dulwich Park near Dulwich Village is about a 20 min walk.

ME:

You would be sharing with just one other person which is myself. I am a freelance fashion designer (40), I currently work mainly from home and have other part time jobs in house but looking to go full time. I am into many things fashion, culture, music, art, yoga, botanical illustration, environment issues, gardening/garden design, plants and cooking to name a few.

I am looking for a like minded person, someone who is easy going, independent, kind with a sense of humour. Also a must to be clean, tidy, cooperative with flat decisions and respectful of others personal space.

The room is available from the 9th June but this date can be flexible.

You must earn 2.5 times the yearly rent. The agency need a passport, reference and a utility bill with your name and address on before you move, so they can do credit checks.

Please email me and let me know a little bit about yourself, any questions you have and we can arrange a viewing.

Thanks!

Claire

Archived