Double room wanted 1st July for single Female.

Hollybritannia

Hello!

I?m looking for a cosy room in/around East Dulwich/Camberwell/Peckham. I?ve lived in the area for the past four years and love it. I work on Camberwell Grove, so a short walk or bus ride would be the ideal commute.

I?m a professional Nanny and have worked in childcare for the last six years. Ideally looking for a place with other professionals or mature students who are sociable, like to cook/chat/watch tv/ go to the odd pub quiz - It would be nice to make some lovely friends as well as housemates. I do however work long days and will need some time to myself and would prefer a household that doesn?t host crazy parties every weekend. I am also considering living with a landlord if they were ok with me having the occasional friend over/dinner party and be able to use the place as my home too.

Other requirements: Double room (or larger single), doesn?t need to be furnished, garden/outdoor space would be a bonus, hassle free landlord/estate agent, nice kitchen area, communal sitting space. My budget is ?600 per month and this would ideally cover some bills too (might be able to stretch a little more the the perfect place)

Please contact if you have a lovely place for me to come and visit!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Holly

Archived