Re: Seeking 3/4 bedroom in SE 24/22/21/5 - rent or buy
Posted by Browncoffee
29 June, 2019 16:37
I have a 3-bed flat that will be available in September. It's on Marmora Road, East Dulwich. Rent is £2100/month. Some details below:
It is an exceptionally spacious 3-bedroom split level conversion flat (approx. 1400 SQ.FT) on the first and second floors of a large Victorian house on Marmora Road.
With extensive views of Central London to the rear, it comes with a shared large 70ft rear garden. 2/5 of the garden belongs to the flat but full use of garden is offered.
It's also a short walk to Peckham Rye and when we lived there, we were often at Peckham Rye park with our girls.
Here are some key features of the flat:
- 3 Double Bedrooms (2 large and 1 small)
- Large Landing on Top floor - which we used as an office.
- Enormous Living Room
- Fabulous kitchen & bathroom
- Separate Utility Area outside bathroom
- Lots and lots of storage space (large basement, massive floored attic that covers entire top floor, built-in cupboards)
- Sash Windows and Modern Appliances throughout
- Larger share of 70'0" Garden and full use of Garden Shed.
PM if you would like more info.