No longer available

richie1981

SpareRoom ad# 12932779

My current flat mate is moving out, leaving free a furnished room that needs filling.

The flat is located on Gowlett Road which lays between Peckham and East Dulwich. Less than 10 minute walk to both rail station and local busses.

Peckham Rye park is only a couple of minutes walk away.

The property is split over the upper three floors of a two flat house. All rooms are large with plenty of storage space. The toilet and bathroom are separate, the latter having been redecorated late last year including new bath tub and shower.

You will be sharing the flat with me... an English guy in my 30?s. I own a small food business which I operate locally.

I?m a well travelled, hard working person who enjoys all London has to offer. I?ve lived in south London for thirteen years now and still not bored of it!

I have a small, close group of friends I enjoy to spend time with.

If you are interested in this room or have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Available from the 1st August.

?750 per month plus bills and agents fees.

Richie

Hi there,

I hope you are well.

I am a recently single woman in my 30s who is looking for a flat to rent around Peckham. I lived on Anstey road 3 years ago and have always wanted to return.

I am clean, considerate and have an active social life (outside of the home). I work in social enterprise and am interested in cooking, theatre and politics.

I am wondering when the flat is available and if you would like to have a chat?

thanks

Hannah

• 2 weeks later...

Archived