We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messagelooking for single parent(s) to live in a family home
Posted by JickieC 04 July, 2019 18:42

I know this seems unusual but i have done it before and it works. I have lived for the past 7+ years with another single mother in a 5 bed house in ED with all the financial savings and support that comes with this arrangement. And it's great for the kids. I would love to do it again and am wondering if there are any like-minded people out there? It could work for single dads too. Anyway putting feelers out. There seems to be a few suitable houses in the area for rent...

thanks!

messageRe: looking for single parent(s) to live in a family home
Posted by LilyV 16 July, 2019 09:31

Hi,
I would be interested. Let's have a chat and meet up.

Thanks,
Vassy

Posted by JickieC 03 August, 2019 16:41

pm'd you

Posted by CrawleyLdn79 06 August, 2019 08:48

Hi, I'm a little late to this but wondering if you're still looking for single parents to share a house with? I would be interested if so. I will pm you. Leigh

Posted by bamstultz 21 October, 2019 13:32

hello,
I am very lATE(not strange for me)but just in case you are still looking i would be happy to share.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum