Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

www.bramly.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLarge double in 2-person-houseattachment
Posted by h2alberto July 22, 10:46PM

Available from 1 September.

A spacious first floor 2-person house situated in the quiet and highly desirable area of East Dulwich. The house has an open plan kitchen and living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom/toilet, a shared patio and garage. Your room is bright, large, unfurnished and the window (overlooking the quiet back of the house) is double glazed! Conveniently located less than 10min on foot from to Peckham Rye station and 5min on foot from East Dulwich station, with buses just on the doorstep. Loads of amenities nearby (cafes, bars, clubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets) in Peckham and on Loardship Lane.

You’ll be living with Alberto, a young(ish), outgoing and energetic graphic designer interested in art, outdoors and running. The house vibe is very laid back.

£775 p/m. Bills not included. No hidden fees on top.

Please get in touch if you would like to have a look around one evening.

Thanks,
Alberto

Attachments: lores2.jpg (336.4KB)   lores1.jpg (147.9KB)   lores3.jpg (50.3KB)  
messageRe: Large double in 2-person-house
Posted by Rob Hawkins July 29, 06:51PM

Hi Alberto,
I would love to have a look around your room if it is still available?
I am an easygoing flatmate, working in film with a studio in central london.
let me know if there's a convenient time to pop by.
Many thanks
Rob

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum