Looking for 3 bed home in SE

AnyaK

We are 3 mid 20s professionals working in the arts. We are looking for a 3 bedroom flat / house ideally with a garden in East Dulwich / Peckham / Nunhead / Telegraph Hill that we can make our home! We have our own furniture and are flexible on our move in date (preferably second half of September to October.) We can provide references and pay a deposit if needed.

Budget ? 1800 (but happy to go higher for a 4 bed and find an extra tennant!)

Please email [email protected] or call Anya on 07972888269

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• There are genuine risks for engineers working on cell towers, I believe, but the microwave effects attenuate very swiftly with distance meaning that those consumers, and residents, served by the towers are effectively risk free. The worst impact is aesthetic rather than medical, and the communications and computing etc. benefits offered by 5G tend to mitigate these for most people who have and use mobile telephony. Considering what else is out there in our built environment I personally don't think aesthetic objections trump the utility of better communications infrastructure. 
    • I think the concern is the mast being so close to a school as well?
    • There is a planning application to put a mobile phone mast at the top of Dog Kennel Hill.  Residents of Camberwell Grove and their friends in the Camberwell Society are fighting it - defacing their nice conservation area with ugly laminated posters!  They do not benefit from it as reception is fine on their side of the hill. https://planning.southwark.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=S9IKT2KBN1200 I do not think there are any health hazards from being near phone masts (or at least they are negligible relative to everyday risks we all face).  Anyway, here is what the NHS has to say about them: https://111.wales.nhs.uk/encyclopaedia/m/article/mobilephonesafety/#Risks I imagine this will spark some lively debate!        
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In