Wanted: Live and work space / studio flat

TayaTan

Hello,

My name is Gesa and I am looking for a combined live and work space. I am a freelancer in pattern cutting and costume making and I also work part time as a costume mounter for the Victoria & Albert Museum and other institutions in the museums sector.

I am an 42 years old female, don't smoke and am a responsible, friendly, calm and tidy person.

The space I?m looking for could be a studio or house share spacious enough for privacy and setting up a permanent work area for myself. It could also be something like an industrial unit or a workshop space suitable for living, too. Furniture isn?t essential as long as the bathroom and kitchen are equiped with the necessary goods.

My current contract runs until the beginning of October so I am seeking for a place from around mid September onwards. My preferred areas are Herne Hill, Tulse Hill, Brixton, Dulwich and Camberwell. I have been living around here for many years and feel well attached to this part of London. My budget is around ?900 ? ?1000.

Many thanks for any consideration and messages in case you know of anything that might be suitable.

Archived