Two bedrooms needed for four -six weeks

VerryBerry

I'm searching for a two bedroom property (or three bedrooms) from September 30th as i have to undertake works on my house located on Ivydale road. It needs to be suitable for two adults. I'll be renting via my insurance company who are undertaking the underpinning to my home. They've sent us to some shocking places so I'm back on here to desperately try to find something habitable.

They will be paying you directly if we agree to go ahead. I tried this site successfully earlier this year but had to pull out due to needing to undergo emergency

surgery and subsequent chemotherapy. This is now completed and I'm ready to go through with the works to my property.

My daughter is a teacher who needs access to good transport links/ parking as she has a long commute in the mornings to her school.

We have been told that we need to find somewhere for four weeks. If if goes on longer we will move into a hotel if it isnt mutually convenient. I have another child close by who I help out with school drop off and collections for my grandchild hence the desperate plea to remain locally in the area.

We would like to stay in the local area if possible. Please PM me if you can help.

Fingers crossed

Archived