Double room in beautiful and spacious Peckham flat

Rebeccapeckham

Please send me a private message and tell me a bit about yourself if you have read all the details below and you think this could be for you - Thanks!

The double room is newly decorated and furnished with a double bed, double wardrobe, bedside table, under bed drawers and shelving. I also have a desk that can be placed in front of the window if required. It is a bright room with shiny new wooden flooring and the window looks out onto the communal gardens.

It is a split level flat with a spacious hallway and a massive open plan living room and kitchen downstairs, and the landing, the bathroom and the two bedrooms upstairs. It is on a private close and it is surrounded by trees and communal gardens. There is even a shared woodland! It is a peaceful, well kept and friendly estate, with a lovely sense of community.

The monthly rent is ?800, plus bills that come to approx ?150 a month. It is available from 1st October with a minimum tenancy of 3 months (no maximum).

The flat is 5 minutes walk from Bellenden Road, where there are lots of nice cafes, grocery stores and restaurants. It is an 8 minute walk to Peckham Rye station. Places you can get direct trains to include Victoria (15 mins), London Bridge (10 mins), Shoreditch High Street (20 mins) Clapham Junction (17 mins), Canada Water (10 mins)

It is a 12 min walk to Denmark Hill Station and you can also walk to East Dulwich in approx 15 mins.

You would be sharing with me. I am a friendly 35 year old and I work as a freelance Art Educator and a ceramicist. My work schedule changes and I often have one or two days working from home in the week. In my spare time I love going to galleries, museums and going to the odd comedy night or gig. I also like yoga, cycling and exploring different parts of London with friends, I am sociable but I value having a relaxing and peaceful space to relax in when I am home.

I am looking for someone who is friendly and easy going, and who will also value keeping the flat a nice, relaxing space. Preferably someone aged between 25 and 45. If you share some of the same interests as me even better. I am a pretty independent person but I would definitely be up for sharing a good dinner, film, a tea or a drink together every now and again!

Archived