Spacious One Bed Garden Flat to let from mid-end October

Nat&Laura

***UPDATE Sat 12 October 2019*** /// ***UPDATE Sat 12 October 2019***

--> We have now agreed to let the flat. Thank you for your interest. Good luck with your search! <--

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are looking to let our one bed flat in East Dulwich (with large private garden) from mid-end October. Either furnished/unfurnished, depending on what you have/need etc. We are ideally seeking a long term let (i.e. 12 months)

The Flat

The front door opens onto a large hall with plenty of storage space (some fitted, some free standing). There is a large reception room at the front of the property with bay sash windows. There is plenty of room for a table & chairs as well as sofas allowing this room to be used as a living room/dining room space. The room contains a period feature fireplace, stripped original floorboards and some built-in shelving.

Further along the hall is the bedroom which is another large room with substantial fitted storage cupboards, and an extra-wide rear facing sash window overlooking the decked patio and large private garden.

Both the bathroom and kitchen have been recently upgraded. The bathroom features a shower over bath (with great water pressure, which is always a must!). The kitchen runs from the end of the hall with cabinets and counters on two walls and a a four ring induction hob, oven and extractor fan.

There is a door off the kitchen out onto the decked patio (perfect for BBQ's when the weather permits) & large private garden complete with garden shed. The property also has a small shared front garden with steps leading to a private front door. There is a lockable storage cupboard opposite the private entrance, which is perfect bike storage. A few photos are attached.

The flat is located a short walk away from East Duwlich & Lordship Lane's cafes, restaurants & bars. Dulwich Leisure Centre & pool is a 15 minute walk. It is also very close to two large parks. Peckham Rye Park is less than 5 minutes walk from the flat, whilst Dulwich Park is about 10 minutes in the other direction.

The flat is 5 minute walk from a Co-Op, post office, pubs and cafes. Peckham Rye and Honor Oak Park stations are within easy reach for trains into London Bridge as well as Thameslink and the London Overground. East Dulwich station isn't much further and also has direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria.

About You

The flat would be ideal for a young professional couple or individual looking for a spacious home in a peaceful area. If you like to garden, that would be a plus! If you are interested please DM or email [email protected] and we can discuss further.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived