Short term let - Large double room in lovely shared home

hollieamber

Hello,

We are looking to rent a large double bedroom with its own private bathroom and walk-in wardrobe/storage room, initially for a 3-month period, with potential to extend after that.

The house is situated in Camberwell, between Burgess Park and Peckham Road, within five minutes' walk of South London Gallery, Brunswick Park and Camberwell Green with its many shops, pubs and restaurants (Silk Road, Nandine, Theo's Pizza, Hermit's Cave, Camberwell Arms, Jazz at the Crypt, etc) and countless bus routes. Denmark Hill and Peckham stations are also within walking distance.

It is a two-storey maisonette with a bright, open living room / kitchen on the ground floor, leading through to a private garden. Also on the ground floor is a separate laundry and spare bedroom.

The bedroom available is upstairs, and features a large window with fitted Venetian blinds, double bed, shelves and bedside table. It has its own bathroom with bath and shower, and a large walk-in storage / wardrobe space adjacent to the bedroom with more shelves and a clothes rail.

You would be sharing the flat with a very entertaining male journalist / amateur chef, and an exceedingly friendly one-eyed cat. The house atmosphere is friendly and social ? shared meals, films and occasional dinner parties are commonplace, but it is equally private and spacious enough that you can do your own thing.

The room is ?900/month (inclusive of all bills, council tax and a fortnightly cleaner). No deposit.

It is available from 1st December, for an initial period of 3 months, but this is flexible and may well be extendable, to be confirmed early next year.

If this arrangement works for you, please get in touch.

Hello,

I think this arrangement may work well for me at the moment. The atmosphere sounds perfect. I am a Clinical Psychologist working in the NHS. I have just ended a relationship, so I need a new place to stay. It would be great to view the room and meet the prospective housemate and cat.

Best Wishes

Liz

• 2 weeks later...

Archived