Large 1 bedroom flat in ex-factory building Peckham

thefords

Flat 103 South City Court is large spacious 1 bedroom flat in block of 80 flats built 15 years ago modelled on the factory building that once stood in its place. It benefits from high ceilings, large factory style windows for a cool urban style and plenty of natural daylight.

It has a separate large living room with space for dining, large double bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. It is a furnished flat with fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave. There are flooring is a mixture of hardwood flooring, tiles and carpet and was fully redecorated last year.

The flat is situated at the end of a hallway so it is quiet. The block is friendly with working professionals, young families and long term owner/occupiers so it is well maintained. It is serviced with weekly rubbish collections and its own recycling unit.

Transport links are good - there is a bus outside the building which is 15 mins to Elephant & Castle tube and London Bridge. Peckham Rye overground is 20 min walk with connections to Victoria, London Bridge and Waterloo.

Situated on the border of Peckham and Camberwell there is plenty to do in the area with bustling shops, cafe and bars of Rye Lane/Bussey Building in Peckham and Burgess Park just 5 mins away.

For ?100 per month there is a secure gated car park space available with the flat.

Available to let from end November.

?1300 per month includes service charge and water, excludes bills - electric heating, council tax, phone/internet.

5 weeks deposit and references required. No smoking, no pets, 1 year minimum contract.

Archived