1 Bed Garden flat for rent - unfurnished

gatt4950

Hello,

We have a one bedroom garden flat available to rent in December/January (dates can be flexible). Long-term tenants only please.

Rent is ?1295.00 with 5 weeks' deposit and one month's rent up front.

It is unfurnished with lovely wooden floors, a large kitchen/diner (dishwasher, fridge/freezer included), living room with fireplace and shutters, bedroom with fireplace and two fitted wardrobes, a bathroom with bath/shower, and a lovely sunny garden with lawn and a BBQ area.

The flat has always been very well looked after so we are looking for long-term, non-smoking tenants only please.

It is part of a Victorian house with just two flats. Upstairs live a couple who own the flat, it is not rented out.

References will be required (previous landlord and employer etc), payslips, proof of identity etc.

Please PM me for more photos as I could only attach three here.

Thank you.

Hi there

I have just seen this post and am very interested to hear more about the property.

Me and my partner are looking to move in Jan as our tenancy runs out on the 19th Jan 2020 and it seems this property meets our requirements.

Where is it located and could we see some more photographs? :)

The only thing to add is we do have a little cat but she is Sphynx (has no fur) so there would be no mess from her at all as she is hypoallergenic. We are non-smokers and looking for a long-term let.

Look forward to hearing from you

Kind Regards

Alex

Archived