To let March-July/Aug, 3-4 bed house: large garden, panoramic views of London, possible rental car

deejayadrock

Large 3-4 bedroom house available for short term let approx 5 months March to July/August. 4 bedroom house with additional study, so we can either use one bedroom for storage (allowing 3 bedrooms), or the study and garden office (allowing 4 bedrooms). Fully furnished, electronic and small items and utensils available if agreed.

5-7 seat hybrid SUV also available for rental with the house.

Top floor -

Master Bedroom - Panoramic views of London. King size bed. Dressing room and ensuite

2nd floor

2 x Kids rooms - Two good sized rooms (both with wardrobe, draws, bookshelf, desk. One with sofa)

Study - small, with desk - we can provide access if required

1st Floor

Family Bathroom - Substantial bathroom with roll top bath, walk in shower, airing cupboard

Spare room - King size bed, wardrobe, dressing table

Ground Floor

Living room - Double reception room, piano

Kitchen - large kitchen diner with small seating area

Small downstairs toilet

Utility room

Pantry

Large terraced garden:

Large decking outside kitchen with seating for 8+ BBQ

Lower decking with G&T chairs

Even lower decking with small table and chairs (for coffee in morning sun!)

Climbing frame

There is a garden office but we plan to close that off (subject to negotiation)

Off Street Parking

Electric vehicle charge point

10 min walk from 4 parks

2 min walk from corner shop

5 min walk to coop, cafe, post office, dry cleaners, doctors, dentist, pub (on forest Hill road)

Whilst not close to one station, house benefits from having multiple options. I either go to Honor Oak or Forest hill (17 mins walk, 5 mins drive - journey to London Bridge 13 -18 mins, or overground), Peckham Rye (catch 363 bus - stop 3 min walk, journey 15 mins), East Dulwich (catch 13 bus, bus stop 2 mins, journey 12 mins), West Dulwich (catch 13 bus, bus stop 2 min walk, journey 12 mins).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived